Garnier 96% Skinactive Range | Combination to Oily Skin |Review

Garnier Skinactive 96% natural range is apart of my current morning skincare routine. The products are made up of 96% ingredients of natural origin while the other 4% is made up of ingredients that preserve the product. I have combination to oily skin so I use the Green Tea Leaves range, all the products are … More Garnier 96% Skinactive Range | Combination to Oily Skin |Review